Thursday, May 24, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge

The saying has been true about the 1st child gets TONS of pictures.  2nd child not so much and I have a feeling the 3rd child would never get in a picture HA (not preggers here just thinking)!! I have one amazing Nikon camera (that I really don't know how to use but have promised myself to learn the blasted thing) and dream of one amazing point and shoot camera.  I tend to blame the lack of pictures of child #2 because it is kind of hard to capture photos with the big Nikon with a dog, 3 yr old, and a rolling around the room 5 month old.

Anywho, a great friend and Blogger over at The Camouflage Flower posted that she is going to start a 30 Day 30 Photo challenge starting June 1st.  I thought why not....may help get me to take more photos :)

Care to join us????
Challenge found at - 
http://superbarbs.tumblr.com/post/4009940862

Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...